This event is the premier track event for OCA Members. It represents the best of track cycling and will draw the top riders from each discipline and age group to Milton for the three day event.
Registration is CLOSED.
Team Registration open until 9:30am Sunday, March 6th. Contact Jen Eaton 416-855-1717
Updated schedule for Friday & Saturday CLICK HERE
Revised Tech Guide as of February, 24th 2016 – Update to U15 & U17 equipment rule
If you have any queries regarding eligibility please contact Jen Eaton 416-855-1717
Race Office/ Rider Confirmation Opening Times
- The race office will be open during the following hours
- Fri, March 4th , 12:00PM-2:00PM, and again for 90 minutes before the start of session 2
- Sat, March 5th, 7:30AM-8:30AM and again for 60 minutes before the start of session 2
- Sun, March 6th, 8:30AM-9:30AM and again for 60 minutes before the start of session 2
- All riders must report to the race office during office hours before the start of their first event in order to confirm their participation in the events within the championship
- The race secretary will be present to verify licences and issue bib numbers.
Pre-Provincial Bike Check Kiosk
If anyone would like to verify that their bike will meet regulations before attending the Ontario Provincial Track Championships, there will be two opportunities to do so.
During the open drop in sessions at the Mattamy National Cycling Centre on Monday February 29th, and Wednesday March 2nd from 5:00-7:00PM, an OCA Commissaire will be present for all participants to come and have their bike measured*.
If you are riding separate bikes for timed events, or will simply be adding different handlebars to your only bike, feel free to bring those along as they would need a different check.
For those who cannot make either of these sessions, please try to arrive early to the event in order to receive a pre-check before the racing begins, but time will be limited there so it may not be possible to serve everyone.
* NOTE – These sessions are for informational purposes only. Having your bike checked prior to any event does not remove the obligation to have it checked each and every time you are about to participate in an event, nor is it evidence to be used in future discussions about the equipment, as components can be easily moved/changed at any time, even during transport.