2018 Licences and Memberships are now available!
Please visit the link below to setup your account and apply for your membership. If you already have an account with CCN Bikes, you should login with this account. You will use your CCN login for membership registration at the beginning of the year and also for signing up for your club or events throughout the season.
- If you are purchasing a UCI Licence or Citizen Permit, you DO NOT need to purchase an Affiliate Club Membership as well. You will be required to register with your club separately and pay their membership cost to join. If your club/team has a custom sign-up page on CCN, the entire sign-up process for both the club and OCA will be completed through the club’s sign up page for 2018. Please contact your club for more information.
- Members may only hold one OCA Membership Type. (Exception being a General Membership along with an ACM or Citizen Permit). An individual looking to race and take out a Technical UCI MUST take out a UCI Race Licence and add the Technical Licence option to their licence card. INDIVIDUALS CANNOT HOLD A CITIZEN PERMIT AND UCI LICENCE SIMULTANEOUSLY.
- Membership and licence processing is generally a 2-3 week process from time of application to receiving the membership/ licence in the mail. You can purchase rush processing to any Canadian address, at time of application, if you require your licence in a shorter time frame. For an international address please contact the OCA office direct to organize rush processing.
- Note: The office will be closed between Friday, December 22nd, 2017 at 4:00 pm and will be reopened Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018 at 9:00 am. During this time NO licences or memberships will be processed.
- For those who purchase an OCA Affiliate Club Membership (ACM), this membership card will be emailed to you in PDF format along with your membership registration confirmation. Simply print out this card and ensure it is with you at all times when riding with an OCA Affiliated Club.
- There will be a spot for additional comments. Generally this can be used to list your club if it is not available for selection as an option during registration. Note that clubs that do not show up on the registration system as an option are not affiliated for the season as of that time and cannot be added until all required affiliation items are submitted. Anyone entering a club or team name in the comments section that is not affiliated will have their licence processed once the club/team affiliates. If you require it sooner, please apply for your licence with No Affiliation. You will be able to update this by contacting the office once you are aware the affiliation has been approved.
- All membership and licences require a complete application be submitted. Any issues with waivers, licence headshot photos (including missing headshot photos), category selections, etc. will result in a delay in processing.
NOTE: For those participating in either YOUTH CUP #2 or O-CUP #2 your licence will be printed and ready at registration on the day of event for no additional fee. You will need to apply for you licence no later than Tuesday, January 9th, 2018.
Ready to apply? CLICK HERE
Have questions? CLICK HERE
OFFICE CLOSURE FOR THE HOLIDAYS: We will be closed from 4:00 pm on Friday, December 22nd, 2017 and will reopen at 9:00 am on Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018. On behalf of the staff at Ontario Cycling Association, we would like to wish all athletes and families a happy and safe Holiday Season. We will see you in 2018!!