Quest for Gold Ontario Athlete Assistance Program (OAAP)
Specific objectives of the Quest for Gold Program are:
- To help athletes continue their pursuit of athletic excellence at the highest levels of national and international competition;
- To encourage athletes to stay in Ontario to live and train;
- To compensate athletes for earnings lost while training during their summer school break;
- To enable athletes to successfully pursue excellence in sport while fulfilling their educational goals;
- To increase athletes’ access to high performance coaching; and
- To enhance training and competitive opportunities available to athletes
2017-18 QFG Selection Criteria (updated Jan. 12, 2018)
2017-2018 Quest for Gold – Ontario Athlete Assistance Program
FINAL Ontario Card Nominations Announced!
The Ontario Cycling Association [OCA] is pleased to announce the FINAL list of athletes and alternates who have been nominated for Ontario Cards under the 2017-2018 Quest for Gold – Ontario Athlete Assistance Program (OAAP). The athletes nominated were selected using the sport specific selection criteria developed by the OCA, approved by its Board of Directors and applied by (the) Selection Committee.
Please note that this list is unofficial and is subject to change pending the outcome of any appeals and/or any re-selection decisions made by the PSO/MSO Selection Committee or the Quest for Gold Appeals Committee. As a consequence, this list should not be seen as final.
Athletes who have not been nominated and who wish to appeal this decision can do so by following the process set out in the Selection Criteria document.
Notice of Appeal Form [Deadline to submit an appeal is February 27th at noon]