JUNIOR TRACK WORLDS – MONTICHIARI, ITA (23- 27TH AUGUST)
Cycling Canada will be sending a total of 13 junior track athletes to the 2017 Junior Track world championships, held in Montichiari, ITA from August 23rd to the 27th.
With the goal of continuing to develop our Canadian coach talent pool, Cycling Canada is looking for an NCCP certified cycling coach that could work alongside two of our national program coaches with the goal of acquiring valuable coaching experience, in addition to providing coaching leadership to our junior talent pool present at these track worlds; under the supervision of Cycling Canada’s program coaches.
Travel to Milton and to Italy would have to be paid for by the successful candidate, and/or by their PSO, with a possibility of all expenses, once in Milton and Italy, being covered by the program.
Successful candidate would need to be available for the following:
- Training Camp in Milton – August 6th – 17th
- Competition in Montichiari – August 17th – 28th
- Letter of motivation from the candidate
- NCCP Competition – Development (Old NCCP Level 3) – Trained or Certified
- Recommended by Provincial Sports Organization (Recommendation letter needed)
- Demonstrated track cycling coaching experience – Provincial at a minimum
- Ability to self- fund travel to Milton and Italy
- Good grasp of the French language
- Good grasp of the Italian language
- Provincial coaches will be considered over any other level of coaches
All candidates are to send letter of motivation and Provincial Sport Organisation letter of support to track & road program manager, Jessika Grand Bois @ Jessika.email@example.com before June 2nd. The Track Sports Advisory Group will make the final call. Only the chosen candidate will be notified by June 9th, at the latest.
For all additional enquiries, please contact Jacques Landry @ firstname.lastname@example.org