NEW -Bicycle Insurance
Coverage for bicycles is available, which includes all perils for physical damage, theft of your bicycle, crashing your bicycle (even while racing) and accidental damage, up to values of $25,000!
- Territorial Limit Canada and the USA
- Bikes at home, events and in a transition area at a race / event are not excluded
- purchase price up to 2 years (“new for old”)
- includes theft, vandalism, crash, and storm damage
- No exclusion on loaning to a family member
For more details and information Click HERE
$2,500 bike values is $88.00 a year / Competition coverage endorsement is $188.00 a year
$5,000 bike value is $175.00 a year / Competition coverage endorsement is $375.00 a year
$10,000 bike value is $350.00 a year / Competition coverage endorsement is $750 a year
All bikes are subject to Deductible is 5% of the insured value, subject to a minimum of $250 and a maximum of $500.
How to apply:
- Confirmed 2015 member of an affiliated Cycling Canada province in good standing. Proof of membership is required in order to purchase this coverage
- Contact Peter Fetherston at email@example.com or (905) 886-5630 Ext 1428 for application and submit with payment.