- The races run every Wednesday from April 25 to September 5, 2018.
- Racing starts at 7pm sharp and courses are open for pre-riding from approximately 5pm on race day.
- The courses remain marked throughout the week although some signage may be missing or incorrect.
- Race length varies depending on category (~1-4.5km)
- Overall race length is ~40-60 minutes (~20-30 minutes for Mini-Me)
- Courses are always fresh!
- A new course is created from scratch every other week – no two are alike.
- Courses are meticulously groomed, safe, and well marked.
- More than 16 hours/week goes into course preparation.
- No one in Ontario puts more work into their race courses.
- Multiple categories – every rider will compete against people of similar skills & fitness. Inclusivity is the name of the game and everyone has a home:
|Expert (open age)||Master Expert (age 40+)|
|Sport Women (open age)||Master Sport Men (age 40+)|
|Senior Sport Men (age 18-39)||Junior Sport Men (8-17)|
|Novice (combined men/women, open age)||Mini-Me (age <12)|
- Participate often for Championship Points
- Medals & prizing for top 3 in each category
- Weekly draw prizes – you don’t have to win to be a winner.
- Factory demo days
Ride bikes from a variety of different manufacturers – real “in the dirt” test rides!
- An Ontario Cycling Association Citizen’s Permit must be purchased by every participant (unless you have a valid OCA/UCI permit).
- These permits are not available on-site. They MUST be purchased online from the OCA before you participate in your first race! Link
- This is a non-negotiable insurance issue. “Test rides” or “tryouts” are not permissible under any circumstances. Single-day licenses are also unavailable.
- A bicycle in safe operating condition with at least one functioning brake.
- A properly fitted CPSC-certified bicycle helmet.
- The first time you join us, please try to arrive by 6pm. This will allow time for paperwork, number plate assignment and a pre-ride of the course.
- Race plate – $5 annual fee
- Races are $15 each (20 races total)
- Seasons packages are available for $260 including race plate (SAVE $45!)
Family & Season Packages
We love our family. That includes the extended family that rides with us at our series. And we want EVERY member of the family to get out there and ride so we’ve introduced an awesome way for riders to save money: