Returning after a successful 2016 season, the Ontario Cup Track Series kicks off on December 4th, 2016 at the Mattamy National Cycling Centre! For O-Cup #1 we will return with a day full of racing Points, Scratch, Elimination, and Keirin Races.
The Tech Guide for O-Cup #1 is now available and registration is now open.
2016 Track UCI Licenses WILL be accepted for Track O-Cup #1 only. If you do not have a valid UCI Track License for 2016, you will be able to purchase a 2017 license in the week leading up to the event. The 2017 license will allow you to compete at the first O-Cup along with the rest of the season.
Registration will close on November 30th 2016 at 11:59 pm ET
- O-Cup #1 December 4, 2016
- O-Cup #2 January 15, 2017
- O-Cup #3/Eastern Challenge February 11- 12, 2017
- Provincial Championships March 3-5, 2017
* Keirin is now full. Please email email@example.com to go on waitlist
For start lists and results CLICK HERE
Encourage your family and friends to come and watch this first event of the season. Spectators are free!