The Ontario Cycling Association will be hosting a warm weather handcycling camp in Florida to assist our high performance athletes with building early-season base miles leading into the 2020 season. The camp will return to Clermont, Florida.
The primary focus of the camp will be on athletes who have been accepted to our High Performance Team Ontario program who have demonstrated a potential for selection to international competition. These athletes exhibit commitment to pursue cycling to a national team level. This camp is an invitation only camp for Athletes who have already been accepted to our Team Ontario Para Cycling HP Program.
CAMP DETAILS [tentative]
Location: Clermont, Florida
Dates: January 25 – February 2nd
Camp Size: 3 athletes, 2 staff
Coaching Staff: Blaine Betzold, Chantal Thompson
- UCI Licensed by Ontario Cycling Association
- Strong performance/experience at international level competition
- Strong results at 2019 Canadian Championships*
- Top 5 Road [TT/RR]
- Demonstrated commitment to Team Ontario programming
- Positive teammate, good sportsmanship, respectful of coaches and support staff
- *exceptions may be considered
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Interested athletes are asked to complete the following link no later than, November 15, 2019.