Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 – Mattamy National Cycling Centre
- The Track Youth Development series events are meant to encourage kids from ages 9-18 to come out and experience the thrill of racing on a world class Velodrome.
- Ontario Youth Track Development Series Finale Registration will close on Tuesday, February 22nd at 12:00 PM – NOON ET.
Youth Track Development Series Finale Events
|A Grade||Sprint Challenge, 2km Scratch Race, Tempo, Elimination, Points|
|B Grade||Sprint Challenge, 2km Scratch Race, Tempo, Elimination, Points|
|C Grade||Sprint Challenge, 2km Scratch Race, Tempo, Elimination, Points|
|D Grade||Sprint Challenge, 2km Scratch Race, Tempo, Elimination, Points|
|E Grade||Sprint Challenge, 1.5 km Scratch Race, Kilo, Chariot Race, Longest Lap|
|Para||Individual Pursuit, Kilo|
|U15M/W||Individual Pursuit Provincial Championship|
Registration will close on Tuesday, February 19th, 2019 at 12:00 PM NOON. Late entries will be accepted until Thursday, February 21st, 2019 at 12:00 PM NOON and will be subject to a $50 late fee. If categories have reached capacity, you will be added to a waitlist should a spot become available.
For FINAL TECH GUIDE: CLICK HERE
Note: Technical guides are updated periodically with a FINAL version posted 24 hours prior to race time. Please check back frequently to ensure you have the most up to date information
U15 Individual Pursuit Provincial Championship:
- U15M/W will have an Individual Pursuit Provincial Championship race at the start of the day. All other races will run on standard YTDS categories (A-E & Para) after the U15 IP Provincial Championship has ended.
- Riders in the U15 M/W IP Provincial Championships will be permitted the use of aero bars and aero helmets. Carbon wheels and disc wheels are prohibited. Maximum wheel rim depth 40mm.
- U15 riders are those in the age range of 13 and 14 as of December 31st, 2019.
- U15 M/W IP Rollout will be 6.71 M.
Medals ceremonies for both M/W categories will be immediately after the event before the start of the YTDS Finale races. Medals will only be awarded for the U15 IP Championships, the remainder of YTDS events will have results available online shortly after the event has ended
Anyone registering for YTDS Finale MUST have their 2019 license (Citizen Permit/UCI) processed and issued prior to the event to be eligible to participate.
All riders MUST have their digital or hard copy license in hand to present to registration on the day of the event to compete.
Members can access the Ontario Cycling Association rate from Westmont Hospitality by just clicking on the hotel location of your choice from the URL flyer posted on the OCA website. CLICK HERE
Please present your OCA member card upon check in to qualify for the rate.
For out of province/country cyclist attending OCA events and that are not members of the OCA, please send your reservation requirements to email@example.com and our National Sales Office will process your reservation at the OCA rate available at the time of booking.