Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 – Mattamy National Cycling Centre
- The Track Youth Development series events are meant to encourage kids from ages 9-18 to come out and experience the thrill of racing on a world class Velodrome.
- Ontario Youth Track Development Series Finale Registration will close on Tuesday, February 22nd at 12:00 PM – NOON ET.
Youth Track Development Series Finale Events
|A Grade||Sprint Challenge, 2km Scratch Race, Tempo, Elimination, Points|
|B Grade||Sprint Challenge, 2km Scratch Race, Tempo, Elimination, Points|
|C Grade||Sprint Challenge, 2km Scratch Race, Tempo, Elimination, Points|
|D Grade||Sprint Challenge, 2km Scratch Race, Tempo, Elimination, Points|
|E Grade||Sprint Challenge, 2km Scratch Race, Tempo, Elimination, Point-a-Lap|
|Para||Individual Pursuit, Kilo|
|U15M/W||Individual Pursuit Provincial Championship|
Registration will close on Tuesday, February 19th, 2019 at 12:00 PM NOON. Late entries will be accepted until Thursday, February 21st, 2019 at 12:00 PM NOON and will be subject to a $50 late fee. If categories have reached capacity, you will be added to a waitlist should a spot become available.
For TECH GUIDE: CLICK HERE
Note: Technical guides are updated periodically with a FINAL version posted 24 hours prior to race time. Please check back frequently to ensure you have the most up to date information
To REGISTER: CLICK HERE
U15 Individual Pursuit Provincial Championship:
- U15M/W will have an Individual Pursuit Provincial Championship race at the start of the day. All other races will run on standard YTDS categories (A-E & Para) after the U15 IP Provincial Championship has ended.
- U15 riders wishing to do the IP & the Youth Finale must select both events during registration. Failure to do so will exclude you from the respective start list.
- Out of Province/Country U15 riders may participate in the IP races, however, they will not be eligible for a Provincial Medal.
- Second year U15 riders may participate in the U15 IP Provincial Championship and apply for an upgrade to also participate in the U17 category for the 2019 Track Provincial Championships by the outlined deadline in the Provincial Championships Tech Guide.
- U15 riders are those in the age range of 13 and 14 as of December 31st, 2019.
- Anyone registering for YTDS Finale MUST have their 2019 license (Citizen Permit/UCI) processed and issued prior to the event to be eligible to participate.
- All riders MUST have their digital or hard copy license in hand to present to registration on the day of the event to compete.
Members can access the Ontario Cycling Association rate from Westmont Hospitality by just clicking on the hotel location of your choice from the URL flyer posted on the OCA website. CLICK HERE
Please present your OCA member card upon check in to qualify for the rate.
For out of province/country cyclist attending OCA events and that are not members of the OCA, please send your reservation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and our National Sales Office will process your reservation at the OCA rate available at the time of booking.