An annual 8-day Nations Cup Stage Race [U19 Men] taking place in Northern Quebec.
Applications due by: May 22, 2018
Project Lead: Kevin Simms
Final Selection Date: July 1, 2018 [sooner depending on Team Canada selections]
Cost: $800 – $900 [TBC] – Includes travel, race registration, accommodations, meals, coaching and mechanical services.
- To achieve a Top 10 finish on any of the 7 stages;
- To achieve a Top 20 finish in the overall GC;
- To achieve a Top Team Ranking in the overall team standings;
- To provide an opportunity for athletes to compete at the highest U19 Nations Cup level;
- Top a positive presence for Team Ontario among other Provincial Teams;
- To provide recognition of development programs that athletes represent;
Athletes must apply online at https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/4354-tour-de-labitibi-applicationv2
Please note that within the application you will be asked the following:
- Please provide your goals for this project and reasons why you feel you would be a good selection for the team
- Please provide and up to date Mean Max Power Curve, link to Training Peaks, or detailed report on your training this season
Mandatory Participation Events
- Ontario Road Provincial Championships – June 3, 2018
- Canadian Road National Championships 2018 – June 23-26, 2018
- Abitibi Team Training Day @ Horseshoe Resort – Saturday July 7, 2018
Note: There is no requirement to race with Team Ontario in order to be considered for this project.
Project Lead: Rob Holmgren-Head Coach
Cost: TBD – Includes internal travel, accommodations, coaching, mechanical support
Application: Interested athletes must complete the following online application by May 22, 2018: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/4353-canadian-mountain-bike-national-championships-application
Selection Date: June 21, 2018
Project Guide – coming soon
CAMP DATES – Toronto BMX (Pan Am BMX)
TUESDAY July 3, 2018 10am-4pm
TUESDAY August 14, 2018 10am-4pm
Camp will be lead by Canadian NextGen BMX Coach – Brendan Arnold
|BMX Rising STAR Camps 2018
The focus of the Rising Stars BMX Camp is to prove you have all the fundamentals it takes to be a next gen BMX athlete.
The camp will include SX exposure, technical support on BMX skills, review of gate starts and technique and opportunity to train with other expert riders in a group session.
Skills tested include:
Applications must be submitted online at https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/oca-high-performance-rising-starts-bmx-application Deadline Extended to July 20. (Limited to 16 spots)