Join us at the Steam Whistle Brewery for some beers, food catered by Pountini’s, & a silent auction to help us raise money for youth cycling in memory of fellow cyclist Kevin Watson.
Here is how you can help the cause and have fun doing it:
- DRINK BEER. (How hard can that be?) 100% of Steam Whistle proceeds are donated!
- BID ON THE SILENT AUCTION. There are lots of fantastic items to get your hands on and all proceeds are donated.
- DONATE. Can’t make the event? You can still help out! Provide prizing for the silent auction by contacting Tracy at email@example.com or donate funds directly online at: www.hoss.shottinnovation.com.
About Kevin Watson:
Kevin, A.K.A. “Hoss”, was an avid cyclist and cyclocross racer who passed away May 10, 2012 after a year-long battle with pancreatic cancer. Kevin was devoted to encouraging and enabling youth access and participation in the sport of cycling. His race team, Sound Solutions, is working to continue his efforts.
All proceeds from the Hoss Cross Festival and the sale of “Hoss” merchandise will go to support 3 key youth cycling initiatives in Ontario:
1) Establishment of an OCA Youth Cycling Bursary – three grants awarded to athletes aged 14-18 in the ‘Learn to Train’ and ‘Learn to Compete’ stages of the Long Term Athlete Development program.
2) Youth Cup Race Series support which will help deliver quality racing opportunities for young cyclists.
3) Support for a “Rising Stars Youth Road Camp” in the summer of 2015 for youth aged 13-16.
Thanks for your support!
Without you, the Hoss Fundraising Festival is not possible!
For more info or to get involved, visit: www.hoss.shottinnovation.com
Stay tuned for more event details along with info on ticket sales and silent auction items!