OCA Events Committee Mandate – Develop a provincial calendar of events as prescribed by the board of directors and consistent with the vision for optimizing athlete development described within the Long Term Athlete Development Model. The OCA is actively recruiting qualified volunteers interested in applying for the remaining positions on the events committee.
The ideal candidate for the position would posses the following:
- Knowledgeable in the discipline of Track cycling at the provincial and national level.
- Knowledgeable in the discipline of MTB cycling at the provincial and national level.
- Knowledgeable in the discipline of Road cycling at the provincial and national level.
- A member of the Ontario Cycling Association for 3 or more years.
- Knowledge of event standards across all cycling disciplines in the province of Ontario.
- Experience with event organizing at any level.
- Experience with risk management either in sport and/or in other industry’s.
Please submit a short bio or resume stating your experience by November 2nd, 2015 to Greg Rawson – Sport Manager at the following email – firstname.lastname@example.org