The Ontario Cycling Association is looking for an individual with an interest in the sport industry and cycling to join the OCA for the summer as the Summer Events Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for an individual seeking a career in sport to gain experience and develop skills within a Provincial Sport Organization.
The Summer Events Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Act as the OCA representative at cycling events held on various days of the week, including Saturdays and Sundays, across Ontario
- Assist in the development and delivery of OCA programs and services
- Lead the tracking and analysis of event data across all disciplines
- Assist OCA staff with other duties as required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work in both team and individual settings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
Individuals looking to apply must be between the ages of 18 & 25, currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution or within 6 months of graduation, and possesses a valid driver’s licence.
Start Date: June 28th, 2017
End Date: August 31, 2017
The length of position is approximately 20 hours a week from now till the end of August.
Interested applicants are to send their resume to email@example.com with ‘Last Name, First Name – Summer Employment Opportunity’ in the subject header before June 23rd at 5:00pm