Club /Team Affiliation Package
OCA clubs and teams must affiliate annually. Prior to affiliating, it is important to read the complete Club or Private Team/Supporting Business Affiliation Package as once the affiliation is processed, the club or team must abide by the terms and conditions in this document.
Once the Club/Team Affiliation Package document has been reviewed and understood, the club/team can complete their affiliation application on-line.
The main responsibilities of an OCA club include the following:
- Maintaining an active Board of Directors as elected by the members of the club and hold an annual AGM
- Having an open membership
- Management and reporting of the club’s membership to the OCA as requested
- Ensuring all members have sufficient insurance coverage to participate in club activities through the purchase of an OCA Membership for that calendar year
- Ensuring members show proof of OCA Membership (Affiliate Club Membership, Citizen Permit or UCI Licence) at all club activities
- Ensuring members are aware of all policies and rules of the club and follow these rules
- Providing a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for members at both social activities, rides and club member events.
Other important documents can be found at the Club Forms and Literature section including:
- Club Try Out Program Information
- OCA Incident Report
- Certificate of Insurance Request Form
- Member Waivers
- Provincial Ride Guidelines
- Directors and Officer’s Insurance Application
- Risk Management Slideshow
If you have other questions on the affiliation process or how to get started, please contact the OCA office.