Club /Team Affiliation Package
OCA clubs and teams must affiliate annually. Prior to affiliating, it is important to read the complete Club or Private Team/Supporting Business Affiliation Package as once the affiliation is processed, the club or team must abide by the terms and conditions in this document.
Once the Club/Team Affiliation Package document has been reviewed and understood, a club can complete their affiliation application on-line.
Not-for-Profit Clubs CLICK HERE
Private Teams/ Supporting Business CLICK HERE
The main responsibilities of an OCA club include the following:
- Maintaining an active Board of Directors and holding an annual AGM
- Having an open membership
- Management and reporting of the club’s membership to the OCA when requested
- Ensuring all members have sufficient insurance coverage to participate in club activities
- Ensuring members show proof of OCA Membership (Affiliate Club Membership, Citizen Permit or UCI Licence) at all club activities
- Providing a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for members at both social activities, rides and club events.
Other important documents can be found at the Club Forms and Literature section including:
- Club Try Out Program Information
- OCA Incident Report
- Certificate of Insurance Request Form
- Member Waivers
- Provincial Ride Guidelines
- Directors and Officer’s Insurance Application
- Risk Management Slideshow
If you have other questions on the affiliation process or how to get started, please contact the OCA office.