The premier Track event for Ontario Cycling Association members is here! The three-day event will draw top level track riders to compete at the Mattamy National Cycling Centre. The event will take place on March 2nd-4th in Milton, Ontario.
FINAL TECH GUIDE: CLICK HERE
REGISTRATION: NOW CLOSED
This event is pre-registration only. NO entrants will be accepted after the registration deadline of Monday, February 26th at 12:00 PM NOON has passed. Only UCI licensed rides can compete (exception U15/U17 riders – citizen permits will be allowed). Athletes must race in the National age category on their license regardless of previous upgrades. Categories will fill up fast, please ensure to register ahead of time in order to secure your spots.
To register a team for the Team Sprint and/or Team Pursuit, PLEASE CONTACT the OCA office, prior to Monday, February 26th at 12:00 PM NOON.
OUT OF PROVINCE/OUT OF COUNTRY RIDERS – Registration will open to out of province/country riders on Wednesday, February 21st at 8:00 AM. Out of province/country riders are asked to contact the OCA office at 416-855-1717 to be placed on the event waitlist should an event or category be full. OCA reserves the right to restrict entry on this basis.
- Individuals who wish to be placed on the waitlist must contact the OCA office via email or phone (firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-855-1717) to be added to the event waiting list.
- Securing a spot on the waitlist does not guarantee you a spot at Track Provincials within any event. The only way to truly guarantee a spot is to register early.
- To be added to the waitlist individuals must provide their name, category, contact information, events they wish to participate within, and credit card information. A credit card must be provided to maintain your spot on the waitlist. No payment will be processed until a spot within Track Provincials is secured and confirmed.
- All waitlist individuals are prioritized by the date and time once submitted via email or phone to the OCA office. Waitlist order will be maintained by the OCA Events Department.
- Should it become necessary to add participants from the waitlist, it will be done so based on the event category that has the opening. For example, should a spot open up within the Elite Men category of the Keirin, the highest Elite Male on the waitlist who expressed interest in the Keirin will be offered the spot.
- Should an individual on the waitlist be contacted regarding an opening, the individual will have a maximum of two (2) hours to respond, before the opening will be offered to the next individual on the waitlist.
- Any openings within categories/events received after 5:00 PM on Thursday, March 1st, will no longer be filled.
- A rider must withdraw prior to the end of registration in order to be eligible to receive a refund.
All refunds are subject to a non-refundable processing fee (variable based on transaction value) plus a refund administration fee of $5 +HST.
- Once the registration period has ended on Monday, February 26th at 12:00 PM – NOON, refunds are no longer available.
- If an athlete withdraws from the event on race day, they are not eligible for a refund and the rider must inform the Chief Commissaire of their withdrawal.
Driving really is believing. Transform your commute by visiting the
Mercedes-Benz Oakville table and enter to win a weekend car giveaway!
One (1) lucky winner will receive a Mercedes-Benz of their choice for a weekend getaway.
*Model is subject to availability. Entrants must be 25 years of age or older.