Summer Epic 8 Hour, July 21 – Course Now Open!
The course for Summer Epic 8 Hour presented by Specialized, at Hardwood Ski and Bike is now marked and open for pre-riding!
For 2012 we want you to join in the Reggae theme with Roots, Rocks and Reggae. Create your own Reggae riding and casual outfit and pit areas.
The course is open for pre-riding during regular Hardwood hours of operation only, and regular trail fees apply until Friday July 20th.Course maps available at ticket purchase. Group discounts are available for teams and clubs. See the Hardwood website for hours and trail fees. www.hardwoodskiandbike.ca
Why an Epic 8?? The Epic 8 Hour Relay is all about the camaraderie, sportsmanship and the gritty, hard-core enjoyment of riding with friends. The Epic 8 Hour relay is a personal and team challenge to complete as many laps as possible from 10 am to 6 pm. Many riders prefer the 8 hour format for a solo challenge, but the majority of riders still enjoy the mix of fun, fast riding and the competitive (or not so competitive), social team atmosphere. Whether riding just for fun, or vying for a podium spot in your category, the Epic 8 Hour will be a memorable experience!
Other Epic 8 Hour Important Reminders:
- Enter by July 4th to get Early Entry Discount and Save $$$
- Enter by Saturday July 14th to get your Team Name on your Personalized Number Plate!
- Entry closes Wednesday July 18 at midnight. Yes, that is a final deadline!
- Free Souvenir T-Shirt to first 500 riders entered. Don’t miss out!
- One lucky draw rider will go home with a Specialized Crux Cross Bike.
For all the event details and registration see www.epic8hour.ca.
We look forward to an awesome summer day of fun and great riding!