This local series has run non-stop since the early 90s – making it one of the longest running cross country mountain bike events in the country. With a focus on fun, family, and progression of skills and fitness, we have turned rookies into passionate cyclists and veterans into champions.
- The races run every Wednesday from April 24 to September 4, 2019.
- Racing starts at 7pm sharp and courses are open for pre-riding from approximately 5pm on race day.
- The courses remain marked throughout the week although some signage may be missing or incorrect.
- Race length varies depending on category (~1-4.5km)
- Overall race length is ~40-60 minutes (~20-30 minutes for Mini-Me)
- Courses are always fresh!
- A new course is created from scratch every other week – no two are alike.
- Courses are meticulously groomed, safe, and well marked.
- More than 16 hours/week goes into course preparation.
- No one in Ontario puts more work into their race courses.
- Multiple categories – every rider will compete against people of similar skills & fitness. Inclusivity is the name of the game and everyone has a home:
|Expert (open age)||Master Expert (age 40+)|
|Sport Women (open age)||Master Sport Men (age 40+)|
|Senior Sport Men (age 18-39)||Junior Sport Men (8-17)|
|Novice (combined men/women, open age)||Mini-Me (age <12)|
- Participate often for Championship Points
- Medals & prizing for top 3 in each category
- Weekly draw prizes – you don’t have to win to be a winner.
- Factory demo days
Ride bikes from a variety of different manufacturers – real “in the dirt” test rides!
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Registration: CLICK HERE