The King Race Series provides a friendly and competitive event for riders or all ages and abilities.
Join us weekly at the Centennial Trails in King Township to improve your fitness, skills, and overall love for mountain biking.
Enjoy weekly draw prizes, demo bikes, and guest sponsors!
For more information: CLICK HERE
#MWCrit returns to Tahoe Blvd and Buckhorn Cres for another exciting season of Tuesday night racing!
This local series has run non-stop since the early 90s – making it one of the longest running cross country mountain bike events in the country. With a focus on fun, family, and progression of skills and fitness, we have turned rookies into passionate cyclists and veterans into champions.
- The races run every Wednesday from April 24 to September 4, 2019.
- Racing starts at 7pm sharp and courses are open for pre-riding from approximately 5pm on race day.
- The courses remain marked throughout the week although some signage may be missing or incorrect.
- Race length varies depending on category (~1-4.5km)
- Overall race length is ~40-60 minutes (~20-30 minutes for Mini-Me)
- Courses are always fresh!
- A new course is created from scratch every other week – no two are alike.
- Courses are meticulously groomed, safe, and well marked.
- More than 16 hours/week goes into course preparation.
- No one in Ontario puts more work into their race courses.
- Multiple categories – every rider will compete against people of similar skills & fitness. Inclusivity is the name of the game and everyone has a home:
|Expert (open age)||Master Expert (age 40+)|
|Sport Women (open age)||Master Sport Men (age 40+)|
|Senior Sport Men (age 18-39)||Junior Sport Men (8-17)|
|Novice (combined men/women, open age)||Mini-Me (age <12)|
- Participate often for Championship Points
- Medals & prizing for top 3 in each category
- Weekly draw prizes – you don’t have to win to be a winner.
- Factory demo days
Ride bikes from a variety of different manufacturers – real “in the dirt” test rides!
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Registration: COMING SOON
Ontario’s most popular and longest running weekly races. Great for new riders/racers and fun for the whole family!
Choose from 6 different courses each week from the 2.5 km Sprockids to the 15 km Radical.
All ages and abilities welcome!
We have a different course EACH week, accessing 3 starting points within Albion. Courses are about 5km, and you do 3 laps or as many as you can before a 45 minute cut-off.
Albion’s trails are the perfect level for all riders, and our unique use of the trails makes it feel different every week!
Riders don’t have to spend their time in bottlenecks – with 80 riders on average, it’s not congested.
- 5:45 PM – 6:50PM – – Registration and Pre-Riding
- 7:00 PM – Wave 1: Expert Men 39& Under, Expert Men 40+, Junior Men 14-19, Singlespeed Open, Open Women
- 7:02 PM – Wave 2: Grandmaster Men 50+, Grandmaster Women 35+, Sport Women U35, Senior Men 19-34, Kids 12-13, Squirt -X
Single event fee – $18 per night / $10 13 & under
Full Series event fee – $225 for the year / $125 13 & under
All event pricing INCLUDES the formidable 13% HST tax, and entry to the park. ** CASH OR CHEQUE ONLY PLEASE! No VISA**
For full details: CLICK HERE
For 25 years, BikeNXS has been bringing local racing to the Durham Forest and are looking forward to another great season of racing.
The series starts on April 18th and racing until September – for an entire season of weekly casual mountain bike racing fun!
Here are the details for registration and the first 3 races:
Race #1 – April 18th (Skytop)
5:30 registration opens
6:30pm trail ride and race start tentative upon trail conditions
Race #2 – April 25th (Skytop)
5:30pm registration opens
6:30pm race start
Race #3 – May 2nd (Woodnewton)
5:30pm registration opens
6:30pm race start
Remaining races will continue weekly at Durham Forest until September.
For race updates: CLICK HERE
To contact organizer: CLICK HERE
Join Angry Johnny’s Racing on Muskoka’s best MTB trails at Buckwallow Cycling Centre for fun with friends on exciting courses on the iconic Canadian Shield!
Two start waves in the main race, timed results for all!
Weekly draw prizes for the main race and something for everyone in the kids race.
- Registration: 4:30 pm – 5:15 pm & 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm
- Kid’s skills clinic followed by the race @ 5:30 pm
- All other categories @ 7:00 pm
A weekly Time Trial series on a 15km course located in Markham, ON.
For nearly 10 years now RealDeal have run a weekly time trial series called the TNTT. (Thursday Night Time Trial) There was a TT held on what is now the TNTT course for many years before RealDeal arrived. It started with a few friends taking turns timing each other. RealDeal enjoyed that style for a few seasons then partnered up with Bob Haufler and the Midweek Cycling club to try and build the series into what it is today. Two dreamers hoping to grow and share enjoyment of the sport with others each and every Thursday night. What was once 6-8 riders self timing each other is now the biggest and best weekly TT series in the GTA.
Start line – Kennedy Rd and Elgin Mills Finish line – Kennedy Rd just North of 19th Side Road
Parking – Melville Misson Church 11248 Kennedy Rd, Markham, ON L6C 1P1
RealDeal TNTT Strava Segment – https://www.strava.com/segments/1360850
“Training Basics” is one of the first coaching courses within the Introduction to Competition coaching stream. This course is considered a prerequisite to the “Training to Race” course. This is a classroom-based 2-day coaching course taking place in Sudbury, Ontario where prospective coaches will cover topics such as ethical coaching, participant needs, support in training and even have practice planning and creating a training plan and race schedule. Coach, racer and mentor Fred Zottl will be facilitating this course which will run from 9am – 4pm on May 25th and 26th. Participants will emerge with basic coaching skills and tools to help them provide support to athletes both in training and competition in addition to learning about how to manage a sport program.
Interested participants can click here to register now!
A new addition in 2018, the Northumberland Classic was an instant favorite for those who participated at the 4th Ontario Cup last season. On its second year, the Northumberland Classic will prove once again to be one of the most challenging but rewarding courses of the entire series. The course consists of a 16.5 km loop and contains over 225 meters of elevation per loop.
To Register: CLICK HERE
For Tech Guide: CLICK HERE