The stage is set for the 2018 Ontario Individual Time Trail Championships p/b HighGate Racing! Below is what you need to know to be best prepared for the Championships.
The event will be held in Grand Valley Ontario – 90 Main Street North, Grand Valley, ON L0N 1G0
Race day registration desk will open at 7:30 am and will close at 9:30 am. All participants MUST check-in at registration in order to be eligible to participate.
The registration desk can be found at the Grand Valley District Community Centre. There will be parking available at the Community Centre.
- 8:30 am start with all of the 15 km categories
- 40 km categories
- 30 km categories with the last start of the day being Sportif Men/Women
The start is one by one with an interval of 30 seconds or 1 minute depending on the number of participants.
Official start lists are now posted at: http://racetiming.ca/
The following Categories are eligible for Championship Medals:
- Master A Women
- Master B Women
- Master C Women
- Elite Women
- U19 Women
- Para Women
- Master A Men
- Master B Men
- Master C Men
- Master D Men
- Elite Men
- U23 Men
- U19 Men
- Para Men
Please Note: In order for a medal to be awarded, there must be N + 1 participants in the category. In order for a provincial jersey to be awarded, there must be N + 5 participants in the category.
- 2 Participants – Gold will be awarded
- 3 Participants – Gold & Silver will be awarded
- 4 Participants – Gold, Silver, & Bronze will be awarded
- 5 Participants – Gold, Silver, Bronze, & a Provincial Jersey will be awarded
For complete information please refer to the FINAL TECH GUIDE